Wirral Connect provides the Corporate Connections scheme; through this scheme we ask private sector business to make a commitment to the Wirral community.
We aim to support business to develop Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives and procedures through joining the Corporate Connections Scheme.
We encourage all members to attend the Wirral Corporate Social Responsibility Network which was set up for Corporate Connections to develop and shape the CSR agenda on Wirral.
Members are asked to attend bimonthly network meetings to discuss a range of topics including:
- Social Value
- Developing CSR based activities within their organisation
- Sharing CSR best practice
- Working within the social economy
- Promotion of services to the charitable sector
- Planning of CSR related events
If you are interested in becoming part of the Wirral Corporate Social Responsibility Network please join as a Corporate Connections member today.